Thursday, February 5, 2009

...And Then I Saw Durian Ice Cream

These questions are from the lovely Cuileann

Please list three things that have made you either (according to your need to release sadness or share joy) happy or sad recently.
1. An email from a friend describing her work with kids in Cambodia.
2. A few good words with a girl at work, whom I have been working with for a while but never felt like I have really gotten to know.
3. Hearing that a good friend of mine is pregnant.

What is one thing you would tell someone about yourself to help her understand you better?
Just because I don't tell you right out how much I love you doesn't mean that I don't.

If you could magically and instantaneously have one skill/talent/ability that you don't have, what would it be?
The ability to carry on a meaningful conversation with someone that I don't know very well. Or else being able to write music. Or the natural ability to dance. I am lacking in all those areas, and I can't decide which I would pick.

Last thing (not necessarily book) that you read and loved?
A poem whose title I have forgotten. I read it last week as homework for my poetry writing class.

Where do you want to be?
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

2 comments:

Holly said...

When I run into strangers who can carry on a meaningful conversation with me, it is, hm, not The Best Thing but it's pretty awesome.

Holly said...

Also der Titel made me laugh.